Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wow, its been a long time since I last blogged!

Hello....
Yes its been AGES since I last blogged! So thought I better post some after pics etc etc etc!
Its been 8 months since I have finished treatment.... so happy to be finished! My teeth are still perfectly straight and haven't moved at all! I have been wearing my vivera retainers faithfully each night (although I did forget twice and realised when I woke up and my teeth were naked!!!).
Brett did an amazing job with my bridge work and the whole process has been money well spent!
For any of you who are wondering if you should go for invisalign... just DO IT!!!!!! and for those of you who are currently under going treatment..... it is well worth it and it really is just a moment in time!
 Before treatment

After treatment

Top arch before treatment

Top arch after treatment


My bottom arch prior treatment

 My bottom arch after treatment

Before

After
Me with Brett
 Me with Lee-Ann

11 comments:

Stephanie said...

wow...amazing difference from the invisalign. i am eagerly awaiting my first tray and getting a little too obsessed with invisalign blogs :) i have not read your experience but it sure looks like you were successful in the end! :)

NY Orthodontists said...

Congrats on your excellent progress!

invisalign wexford said...

most people, achieving a healthy, beautiful smile is the reason for receiving orthodontic care. If you're self-conscious about your smile, correcting your concerns with braces will greatly improve the way you look and feel.

lillian brooklyn said...

hey thats really nice to now about the difference from the invisalign..

Kristal said...

Thats awesome! Great to see such an awesome transformation from using invisalign. Im aware you have to wear retainers for some time and have heard stories of reverting from those whom didnt wear their retainers. How long you have to wear them is my question.

Tara said...

I just love reading about people's experiences! I start invisalign next month so super excited about that. Hope all is still well for you!

Olga said...

I am waiting for mine aswell. Went to Invisalign NYC

Looking at Invisalign said...

Great post! Been looking into using invisalign myself recently. I've enjoyed reading about your experience with it. Thanks for all the info!

Unknown said...

Wow! Amazing Invisalign results. Thanks for sharing.

http://www.longmontdentalhealth.com/htm_invisalign.htm

Invisalign Midtown- Patient said...

Wow. It's dramatic improvement. Thanks for sharing this experience. I was also nervous about my own Invisalign treatment.

Mister London said...

Absolutely great post here. It has a lot of key elements that truly makes it work.

Hi,
Thank you, my friend. I’m glad you enjoyed Read this blog!
Invisalign on teeth