Thursday, August 5, 2010

Tray # 3

Hello,
Changed to tray # 3 tonight, I was expecting tightness & pressure but only the top tray was tight and the pressure/tight feeling didn't last long at all? I don't know whether I am just used to it now or what if it isn't working!!???
Had a dentist appointment today and he asked me lots of questions about how I am finding them so far. He had a good look at my teeth with my trays in and then took them out and had a good look at just my teeth and said everything looks good. He then polished in between a couple of my bottom teeth and I asked him if that was the IPR and he said no, its similar but much milder. He said it was to help make a little extra room, it didn't hurt but I was a bit scared incase he polishes my gums? (I don't even know why it is called 'polishing' cos its not polishing at all!). I'm not looking forward to my official first lot of IPR at my next appointment (tray # 6 which is in 6 weeks time).
Nothing much more to report....... except I am not feeling so self conscious anymore brushing my teeth in public toilets! yay! I am no longer using the wheelchair access toilet at work anymore! Thats a BIG improvement for me!!!
I am also finding that I am PIGGING out at every meal as if it is my last meal EVER!!?? I really have to control that somehow because I feel sooooooo full that I feel I can't move!!?? Apart from that, everything is going smoothly!

No comments: