Sunday, August 1, 2010

Quick update while still on tray # 2

So, its day # 10 on tray # 2 and everything is going good. I am so used to the trays now that on a couple of occasions I have almost forgotten to take them out to eat!.... (almost)!
I am averaging wearing them a good 21 hours & 45 minutes, I can't seem to do exactly 22 hours cos otherwise it is just too rush rush! I average 30 minutes for breakfast, 45 minutes for lunch and an hour for dinner and that includes flossing/brushing my teeth & braces. I think thats pretty good but there have been several social occasions so far where I have had them out for an extra hour to be able to have a few wines and yummy finger foods! So that still means I am wearing them close to 21 hours a day and I think the minimum per day is like 20???
Anyway, I am finding these 2nd trays are staying much more cleaner than the 1st set and I am pretty sure it is cos I am not using my whitening toothpaste on them anymore (which scratches them) and am soaking them in white vinegar/water every morning.
Also just wanted to mention that I am regularly on facebook's invisalign page and find it really helpful and supportive with other people going through the same thing.

No comments: