Friday, June 10, 2011

Gap getting sooooo much smaller!!!

Guess What? I have just finished eating my lunch and for the first time EVER, food got stuck in between my 2 front teeth!!!! That has NEVER happened before EVER! Which goes to show how small my gap has gotten! WOO-HOO!!!!!
It still hasn't closed up completely yet, that is supposed to happen at tray # 26........ wow thats only 3 trays away! I can't believe I am nearing the end. I have been in treatment for 11 months already! I am so used to my trays its gonna be weird when I have finished - with not having to watch the clock while I am eating, not having to worry about brushing my teeth when out and about, being able to finally snack again etc etc etc..... wow... the end is so near!
Next week is my next dentist appointment, hoping everything is fine so I can change over to tray # 24 and see my gap get even smaller! YAY!

No comments: