Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Tray 25

So, I have been wearing tray # 25 (our of 30) for a week now...... I have a feeling I will be needing refinements (refinements are another lot of trays made up for tweaking/perfecting etc) because here I am on tray # 25 and I can't see how my teeth will be perfect in only 5 more trays??? Still a gap between my two top front teeth (which I am told is supposed to close at tray # 26) and gaps on either side of my two front teeth and still have an overbite (although improved enormously)...... I am hoping for a miracle and that somehow the 5 remaining trays will fix everything but I think that is being too hopeful. What I am worried about in getting refinements is how many more trays will I need to get the end result that I want? I am hoping to be done by Xmas! My next dentist appointment is August 9th and I will be due to change over to tray # 28 by then so hopefully there will be more improvement by then!!?? PLEEEEEEAAAAASE!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Harry Bronson said...

There IS a massive improvement, Jo! Just stick with it and you'll be on your way to a beautifully-aligned set of pearly whites real soon! Your last update said you're on your last tray. You've gone so far now so we're all excited to see how it all turned out.