Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Teeth straightening officially finished!

Today I had my dentist appointment to remove all attachments (NOT PLEASANT AT ALL!!!! FEELS LIKE MY TEETH ARE BEING DAMAGED!!) and wire put on behind my bottom 6 teeth and behind my 2 top front teeth. My teeth are officially straightened now! So here are a few pics without my attachments and with no trays......  Next up is whitening and I have decided I will get bridges for the gaps at the back, very expensive but will be worth it to complete my smile :)  YAY!!!!

I can't believe that I have finished! The time went by soooo fast! I now just have to wear my trays at night until I get my vivera retainers which will be after my bridge work has been done. My teeth feel so smooth without all the attachments!
P.S - I will put up further pics when my bridge work has been done (November).

6 comments:

Angelica said...

girl your teeth look amazing! i'm on my 13th tray and am starting refinements next week. so far my end result looks very similar to yours. i have a random question. what is the lipgloss your wearing in your before pic? its so pretty!!

Jo said...

Thanks Angelica! Um, the lipgloss? Sorry, I have a million lip glosses so I have no idea which one this was..... it could have been Natio(which is quite thick and sparkly)? but I don't remember! :)

kalina29 said...

your smile is so beautiful now

Unknown said...

Wow, congratulations Jo! The procedure might not be pleasant, but looking at the results, it was so worth all the unpleasantness. I’m happy for you! Your teeth look wonderful now, so take good care of it. :-)


Nannie Livingstone

Clear Braces Orthodontics said...

Thanks for sharing your experience about the Teeth straightening with us. Really a great blog!! Thanks again.

invisalign

invisalign wexford said...

invisalign is the invisible way to straighten your teeth without traditional braces! It is a series of clear, removable, custom made aligners that do not use metal wires or brackets.