Friday, June 11, 2010

Clincheck approved!

Dentist phoned me last night to tell me he has finalised the clincheck (plan 2) and that he will send it to my home email address for me to look at and if I'm happy call him back and go ahead with making the aligners! Well........I'm VERY happy with the clincheck! I'm still gonna be left with gaps at the back but we did discuss bridges/crowns if needed.
Also, I only need 30 aligners! Thats just 13 months of treatment time!!!! WOO-HOO!!!!!!
So, it takes 2 weeks for the aligners to be made which falls around my birthday w/end, so I'm hoping to get them fitted AFTER my b/day (28th June), so I can make the most of snacking, leisurely drinking etc!!!!
So, at the moment I am very happy and pleased that the plan has finally been approved!


No comments: