Monday, June 21, 2010

Invisalign delayed..... (but professional pics attached!)




Just got an email from my dentist saying that the aligners won't be shipped until 2nd July!!!!??? Thats ages.... and by the time they arrive in NZ its probably going to be mid July.... oh man... I have been waiting sooooo long and now its just more delays! Grrrrrrrrr!
Anyway, he also sent me all the close-up photos of my teeth.... I was going to put them all up on my blog but they certainly are not pretty!!!! So I will think about it and decide later.....
Honestly, close-up..... my teeth look terrible!!!! It's quite embarrassing!
BRING ON THE INVISALIGN I SAY!!!!!!!

Later..... ok, I willl upload a couple of pics so you can get an idea of how bad my teeth are..... BE WARNED!
The top pic shows my how bad my overjet is and the bottom pic shows the gap between my 2 front teeth that I can't wait to close!

2 comments:

Teeth Whitening Allentown said...

I read over your blog. Interesting post and good looking site. I'm definitely going to visit again!

Doylestown Teeth Whitening said...

It’s always great to hear that those in the dental profession are expanding knowledge. Thanks!